View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 06:18 PM

Please! Does anyone know if a group from the South or here on AO, are now (or will be) sitting at the table negotiating the “fleshing out” of the Open Spaces project? Given the recent publicity of the project, I can’t see why it would be a secret.

I certainly hope it is true, providing the input would be considered in a meaningful way and might include scrapping the proposal in its entirety. If this is indeed true (and I am almost giddy with anticipation) can you provide names and/or the organizations represented? I must admit, that I have not heard a thing, but unfortunately, that does not surprise me too much.

While this might be a significant event (if true), I think we should continue contacting as many MLA’s and Ministers as possible and continue to voice our opposition and concerns with the Open Spaces proposal. It was my observation (and I could be wrong) that this thing has gone too far and will only be defeated by the politicians now.

Rusty - I still have not got a response... not even the form letter! Regards, Mike