Thread: Muzzle Brakes
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:16 PM

I was at the Sibald Range just before last hunting season... testing some new ammo.

Anyway I was there a for about an hour when a couple of guys showed up the SKS's. At this point the range was dead, me, one other guy and the two wannabe russians.

These guys set up on the 2 closest benches to me and.... Ping, ping, ping, ping, ping...

I was constantly getting hit with brass from the furthest guy while the closer guy was fling it over my head.

I approached them after their first reload and explained that their brass was hitting me and since I was there first if they could move further over. The response I got was, well just plain disrespectful.

Which was kind of funny because these guys has so much metal pierced through their face that just seeing a magnet must strike fear into their heart.

So I decided to move, moved as far away from Tweedle De and Tweedle dumb as i could. The other guy there kind of laughed when he saw me move.

I have nothing against SKS's or russians or anything like that, i just hate stupid people.