View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 02:57 PM

Default crazy

I live in the north and there are lots of land owners that dont give permisiion to hunt on there land, and im sure in the southern part of the province there is too.
All this talk has me wondering and im jsut speculating here....i have never in 15 years been able to hunt the mcintyre ranch, but now if go to him and he says hey partner that will be 20$ a day to hunt here,, and you know fully well that there is huge deer in there are you really not gonna give him his money not to hunt on there.
We dont have any ranches and stuff like this up here that are that big but i think i woudl be one of the guys that would pay to hunt on the land.....
Am i wrong or am i gonna be judged by this, if it goes through it is gonna be legal if i decided to do it. i love to hunt where i have a chance at a book animal no matter where it is.
I dont hunt down south but to me i am willing that if this goes through for 5 years there is going to be alot of guys on here that are doing the talking , gonna be taking some real dandies off them ranches....am i wrong or am i gonna be judged for paying the money the farmer wants for me to hunt on there, ,is it any different than paying for a sonora mule deer hunt, or any hunt for that matter.
Fire away guys i probably deserve it.