View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinr View Post
OH?Is that so?Well guess what,I took the time,and these are your comments regarding P&T bass fishing just from this topic,I'll check the "Alberta Bass" topic after if you'd like?

So,what do you suggest,stock 3" bass every year that will die or spend a fortune raising bass in captivity to 3lbs before releasing them?

because it's a waste of resources.

Yes,what's your point?

Much different than pay trout ponds and 1000 miles south of here.

Nochit Sherlock,and they take several years to reach a desirable size,they aren't re-stocked annually for cooler fillers to harvest.

Well you have reached the hight of boredom now you have made mention to 5 post be me and the only mention of TROUT is when I was asking a question as to the stocking of trout which you did not answer. And as far as checking the Alberta bass tread we are discussing this thread But if you feel the need to bring other threads in be my guest. Some day you will realize the Canada has a very wide Bass fishery and no matter what you say it will not disappear. You can try to convince me all you want but i've fished Bass in Canada and their real. And pound for pound will out fight your trout.......