View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh View Post
so nobody is going to be doing any studies on these changes? and if it is its gonna be one of those last minute friday afternoon things?. this plan just got better. i am no biologist and dont work with the goverment but if i cant\dont do my job properly then i get fired.....just saying thats how it works in the real world.
Not sure where you got this from...probably the same guy that told you the oilers would win?

LOL

Anyhow...who said F&W biologists don't review the data before making a decision. They reviewed it for Bullshead...it met the requirement and is a huge success. They did it for Police...it is looking good...fish should be becoming harvestable this year and their average size was going up. While they need the stocking rates reviewed...that is minor. Some locals and salivating at the sight of larger than average fish and want a feeding frenzy...some locals and looking forward to the best recreational fishery in the area.

What else it to come...2 trout limits and more quality fisheries in well thought out locations.

Cheers

Sun