View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
You just sound like you are whining cause you can't catch any fish in the Bow. Clearly you are not part of the 5% that catches 95% of the fish (if you believe the stats)

You blame fly fishing which is just fishing doing it in a different style. Takes different skills that you might be afraid to try. I do all methods...try and expand your options then you won't feel left out.

One of my best friends uses a spinning rod and catches more fish than I do in the Bow. He has a great time. He can also fly fish but feels more comfortable catching them on a spin outfit. I am sad you can't but maybe with more practice you can.

Most flyfishermen started off spin fishing. For a variety of reasons most flyfishermen just find it a more fun way...maybe more challenging. Don't be afraid...try it.

Cheers

Sun
nope i catch lots of fish on the bow and have use spining rods, but also catch lots on the fly rod. i said it was a great fishery but is in favor of one group more than the others. if you didnt understand that then you dont want to debate anymore and are grasping for any reason to look like this is a good idea.

you guys have avoided questions through out this whole debate, i have a pretty good idea that soon all the kool aid will wear off and you will be all by yourself.

so i ask again what lakes do you want to impose these ego stroking rules for?