View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:58 PM

Looks like all this is still available.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBark View Post
I'll grab Kens blade.
Offering a 26" JVC TV and cabinet / stand.8 - 9 yrs old, all works fine, just picked up a 55".
Edm / Fort Sask area pick-up.

TBark
Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Done - PM on the way!
Here's what I have to offer to someone who wants to go deep this winter!
there are about 40 in here, ranging from 1.2oz to 2 1/2oz ( I think!)
Beautiful vintage palstic box at no extra charge!
Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbug View Post

If someone is in the Edmonton area I'd like to PIF to them one of my famous chocolate cherry home made cakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
I have 2 PIF's

First up is a Princess Auto Trailer dolly; like the one on the picture, but maybe not exactly the same. Due to weight and size it is for Calgary pick-up, but I may be able to meet partway.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...=1294381589725

The second PIF is I'm offering up a 1 hour professional plumbing/heating service call; within Calgary again. Any parts extra if necessary; at regular prices (no higher, nor any lower than normal prices for parts).

First "I'll take it " applies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta Bigbore View Post
I will take this shell belt ! ....I will forward you the address to send it after work tonight

.......and i would like to PIF...... this DVD called " Quantum, Preformance Tuned Fishing"

I work today and willl be on mobile and cant do alot on there but can swap info after work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta Bigbore View Post
ill take the Muzzeloader...........................and ill PIF a Jack Daniels Zippo Lighter... with leather Holster............ pics to follow tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbug View Post
We can discuss this one at Timmy's

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....