View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 01:22 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
how about that....guys who HAVE hunted with them trying to explain from their experience what they can do are being told they are wrong by guys who HAVENT hunted with them. anyone else see that as wierd?

and runner....ive asked this question on here many times and NOONE has given an answer to it yet. wanna try? if a crossbow is such an efficient killer and is way more deadly than a vertical bow, then why is the success rate virtually identical to that of vertical archers everywhere they are allowed?
i havent seen numbers yet where they vary by more than 2% sometimes higher sometimes lower.

and no, i wont be at the shoot, but if i can figure out how to post video will you take the bet?

and runner....ive asked this question on here many times and NOONE has given an answer to it yet. wanna try? if a crossbow is such an efficient killer and is way more deadly than a vertical bow, then why is the success rate virtually identical to that of vertical archers everywhere they are allowed?
i havent seen numbers yet where they vary by more than 2% sometimes higher sometimes lower.

I know for a FACT, that if i had a crossbow that last 2 years i would have a 340 bull on the ground last year and a 320 bull on the ground this year. To be able to be at full draw at all times not ever having to worry about when to draw or not is a HUGE advantage. Its realy a know brainer, i can not even imajine how many more oppertunities a person would have betwwen the two.
Do you actually think they are equal??? Honestly man i dont see how any one can think they are in the same leauge. For you to say this quote just floors me. I am done with you and this Post.

{its obvious you have no clue as to what a crossbow can do. they are the same as a vertical bow}