View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Just to expand a bit on what 209 said, the reticle needs to be very fine, especially, the longer range crosshairs so you can pick a precise point of aim at long ranges. The other nice thing is that the reticle can be focused for your eye. Playing with the focus is critical to achieve a perfect reticle picture. I find many of the ballistic reticles very confusing as you literally have to count down the crosshairs to find the correct one but the rapid Z is graduated in actual yardage so there no need to count crosshairs. If the target is 600 yards, you use the 600 yards crosshair. Also, each crosshair represents a constant value so there is nothing to remember. Idiot proof is good for me.
Hey I didnt mean that it was too fine just that it was really condensed for me hard to explain have you looked through one? I thought the reticle would be full view stretched out so to speak but it was in the center of the scope only may sound stupid if you havent looked through it hard to explain. But I think it is a great scope thats why I got it, Just my eye didnt like it.