Thread: $1000 reward
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts1 View Post
Years ago back in Saskabush. A friend and myself after a day of fishing took everything out of the boat and pulled it up on the beach for the night. Our campsite was no more than 50 feet away. After a night of more than our fair share of fluids. We awoke to a hearty breakfast to help the hangover and headed down to the boat with all our gear.

It seems that sometime in the night. A fine example of arsholeieen stole the motor right off the boat. No more than 50 feet from us the whole time. Could you have imagined if they were to get seen by a 3/4 ****ed guy with a cold beer in one hand and what the good lord gave him in the other trying to relive himself. Well in a perfect world maybe that could happen. But this my friends is no perfect world.

So some weeks go by. Myself and the same friend head out to a little gathering after a local pub closes. Somewhere in the middle of a dart game. This theft of the motor got mentioned. Īts your lucky day" This guy says to my friend. I swear to god thats what he said. We went with this fine young lad to his shed in the back yard. Along the way he is telling us how he got it because some "friend" owed him some money.

When this guy opened the shed. My friend very quietly handed this fella his drink. He opened the cover on the motor and there inside right where my friend had etched his name on the motor just for cases like this, was you guessed it.. His personal information. The jack asses never even opened the motor never bothered to even look at the thing. So I took my friends drink from this fella. And for fear of prosecution I will leave the rest up to your own imagination.

I guess you could say it really was my friends lucky day, It sure was not for the guy who stole his motor. So there is hope that every once in a while someone gets theres. Maybe yours will as well.. Cheers
I don't get it? A guy says he has your buddy's motor and explains how he acquired it (some guy gave it to him cause he owed money) And then he got beat up for giving your friend his motor back...that HE didn't steal??