View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:24 PM

Yes! It's that time of year again. I'm pumped.

Great to see you back Tree - just wasn't the same last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
I would love to see it happen as he is a great kid but I think the early season front runner has got to be one Mr. PK Suban!
I think Subban will have a good year but I can't see him getting close to 50 points like Myers did. My money (if I had any) would be on Paajarvi. He seems to have elite skating and skill and has a year of experience playing against men in Sweden. He also played very well at the World Championships. He's getting swept under the rug in E-town a bit because of Eberle and Hall but I think he's going to have the best rookie season of the three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
and Van, who really cares
This guy, right here. I've been one of the few Canucks fans on here the last 3 or 4 years and I'll be around to take the beating again this year. This is the first year I can remember that there are some notable hockey writers actually picking the Canucks to go all the way - unfortunately for them they don't have my experience in the department of never-ending Canuck disappointments. I'll believe it when I see it... but in the mean time I'll cheer them on as hard as ever. There is lots to be excited about for us Canuck fans right now. Maybe this is the year (oh crap, there I go again, getting my hopes up).