View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:20 PM

I've been a loyal Flames fan since they moved up from Atlanta, back in the days when Lanny was leading the team....but man oh man it has been a painful stretch of choking. For Olli to be back for two years and both Sutters still employed.....oy vey. I'm not getting my hopes up about this season. Kipper has been fabulous for a long time, and always gives them a chance to win, but he's gotta be getting tired of the same old same old. Don't want to talk about them, let's just see what happens.

Chicago sold their cup team to get under the cap, what can you do? They are going to notice the loss in their depth chart.

Oilers are going to get a 200 pt season out of Hall and win the cup in 16 games! Not. More likely, they'll wreck another really talented young kid.

Canucks ought to do well this year, even if the Sedins are the creepiest two guys in the NHL.

Toronto.....bwahahahahahahahahahha!

Montreal? Hmmmm, they really did well in the playoffs, if they can only get Price to play up to his ability without all the crushing Hab Fan Expectations.

And on the happier note, my son just finished his tryouts an hour ago for his second year PeeWee, pretty confident he'll make top 3 forwards from evaluation and be on the AA team this year. Rumor has it that he was the fastest skater in time trials in all three different drills. PeeWee, now that's real fun hockey to watch!

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone