View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Banned

Default Official 2010/2011 NHL thread

Ok, it's been a while.. Lets talk some hockey!!!

Oil still suck. Think they will tank 2 years in a row to get another draft pick?
Chicago is yesterdays news.
Flames seem to have lost their minds. What the heck did they bring back Olli for? And now they are thinking of getting rid of Regehr. PUKE!!!!!!!!

Just got my 1/4 share of Flames tickets this year and I must tell you that I didn't want to pick any games in the last month. I was thinking they would be well out of a playoff spot by then and I couldn't give them away.
But lets see what happens, Sutter will be gone by X-mas if he is wrong. And I cant disagree with that way of thinking. He has to be on a very short leash and I cant see these moves being of any help to him.
I am very disappointed in them so far. But I will be there watching and wearing Red. Some good games in my package, Oilers, Vancouver Avs x2 (including the new years eve game), Yotes, Wild, Sabers, Preds, Kings, Hawks and the big bad BRUINS!!!!
Kipper will be a God again this year because he has to be. Man I love seeing him play.

Vancouver.. HMMMM perhaps no more captain between the pipes? I wonder if it is time for the other Sedin Sister to win a MVP.

Let the fun begin.

Jamie