View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
haha, just because I call it as I see it and not as you see it I am full of ****. nice. The thing is when it just gets denied anytime it is brought up or the classic "white people abuse systems" does not make the problem go away or make it any better. The problem with the ambulance abuse is that they do not have to pay for it, whereas everyone else has too. Far too often everyone else is left unprotected as the ambulance makes the long journey out to the o-cheise on a bogus call. It happens a ton, talk to a health care worker in Rocky. There is crap everywhere that is for sure. In no post have I ever said that the white man is even close to being perfect. Gangs are out there and are a problem. Police are doing their best but the legal system boggs them down. am I an expert on treaty rights?? hell no, that is why I have not quoted treaty rights anywhere. I have spoke on the basics in every post. In no place was I wrong about the treaty. I gave examples of how they benefit and thats about it. Just because you don't like to hear what I am saying does not make it wrong. Isn't it strange that just about every question I have directly asked an aboriginal here is not answered. maybe its cause they know the answer will not help their cause.

The fact is I live in Rocky and see a lot of the crappy stuff. I do see a lot of the good stuff and repeatedly have stated on here how I have a ton of respect for the ones who live their life according to their traditions. I have also seen how deteriorated the sunchild and o-cheise reserves make themselves, whereas the bighorn reserve farther west is very nice. Like myself and others have said. The quality of life on the reserves is what they themselves make it. the ones that blame the white man for everything have a lower standard of living. The ones such as the Bighorn, or Osoyoos reserves have stepped up to the plate and delivered. And at that, they have my full respect.
you just say the same bullsh#$ over and over it applies to all people in soceity. Its like that every where theres nice white towns and ruff white towns. "This is a classic " natives abuse the system" and it does not make the problem go away". Every thing you say can be reversed think out side the box. This thread was about hunting rites not a forum to bash a race use your head you sound like a whiney little bi&^h. You got more issues then hunt rites grow up..................