View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
OK so you bring up an example from pre 1982 that they have corrected and is no longer valid as your sole argument.... this is easier than I figured it would be. LOL. nicely done. I actually did pay attention in school and social studies history was my favorite, I have never heard of this Chui before.

This thing is, it is breaking.... Natives going out to shoot something simply to excersize their right is not right. If they choose to hunt for free to feed their family in need, I see nothing wrong with that. You must not hunt west of rocky... try finding a moose, not near as many as their should be. The natives wait until the hunting is easiest in the dead of winter and slaughter them from the road, often with flashlights. Is them shooting a moose simply for the hinds and snout not self serving???? "IMHO" hey.... nothing humble about your argument or approach.
He isn't the only instance...there are thousands...blond hair blue eyed red haired freckled status indians...and this is how it happened. Some even ,split up, left the reserve and married again...their kids no aboriginal blood at all...all carry status cards.

Killing just to exercise a right is wrong..we can agree on that. Having a family in 'need' has no bearing on exercising rights. Sure I hunt moose west of the rockies all the time. Taking just hinds and snouts is wrong.....if I saw them doing that they would get a beating...[evilgrin]...i teach'em old fashioned way.