View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail Junkie View Post
Non-Natives, are just Jelous that they dont have the hunting& Fishing, privlages that our aboriginal people do.

I know that if I was Native i'd hunt 8 months of the year for Trophy animals,and I'd Eat the Meat aswell!!!

I know some Natives from Saskatchewan that live in a reserve that border's our hunting area,and these two brothers have shot 7 whitetail bucks over 190".and 5 out of the seven where shot in the hunting season.but even if they were'nt it does'nt matter because it's there RIGHT to hunt year round!!!
And that's the problem right there,that's what some are doing. If they continue to do things like that, how long before, draws times double, certain species are threatened and trophy mature bucks are non existant in zones. I think you would be the first to throw a fit if they all came down there and wiped out all the trophy whitetails, year round. Would you still be pumped for 110 class buck!!

What's the point to have rules to preserve our wildlife, when there are groups who are exempt and can effect the outcome for the rest of Alberta.