View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
You may have added some worthless drivel,but you did also add some useful information in the form of some first hand experience with Barnes bullets,that may interest some readers.Like most posters,your main purpose appeared to be to add relevant information to the topic,rather than to add absolutely nothing but accusations directed toward other posters.I find it very ironic that someone would even bother to post on a thread,for the sole purpose of attacking other posters,by accusing them of attacking yet other posters.Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Just for the record I am not verbally attacking you. Hope you didn't take it that way, but nothing wrong with throwing a little drivel in from time to time either . I agree with you as well as most on this forum that we all need to take pause before we hit submit. Personal attacks as well as telling forum members that they must not be very knowledgable about reloading can be construed as a personal affront. I don't expect to find any experts on this forum , just good sound advise from every day folk. And with some luck , have a bit of fun along the way.