View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:47 PM

I have purchased many bows (and have sold many bows on commision) with them. I have been in the shop and have seen Pat service bows that they never sold ........ at no charge, they have been active in the community with the junior programs, put on the most successful 3D archery tournaments in Canada, helped with the Camp He Ho Ha shoot....and the list can go on and on. I can certainly see that not everyone will have the same experience, that is a fact of life, but I have, without hesitation, been treated with respect in every way.

I for one value and appreciate the knowledge and integrety that I see in this shop and have forged many friendships with staff and with customers in the shop over the years. I do not have the knowledge base to tune my own bows, etc and would struggle without their help.

I give you many thumbs up. I will continue to be a loyal customer, and will continue to recommend your service to anyone. Thank you for the hard work that often never goes noticed in making a difference in people's lives and in many functioned that very few others would ever show the commitment to organize and run.

Thank you for your ongoing service.......Marco