View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
I dont see it as him trying to make you look bad. TJ has proven many times to be a lot of help to people seeking or needing advice. Why is it so wrong for him to see a person that is misunderstanding a subject and try to give some advice. One of the best things about this site is the huge amount of knowledge that is available to us all. I for one would like to keep that around. No one likes to be wrong but sometimes ya just gotta suck it up. You are resisting help because of a personal dislike. not fair to him at all. The numbers comments of yours was pretty much like shooting yourself in the foot. It showed you had no actual proof or facts to back up an opinion. As everyone should know. you can't win an argument with opinions, you start an argument with an opinion and back it up with facts. the one with the least appropriate facts, loses. the end
just wondering on who decides on if the fact are appropriate? Most topics that are brought forth can have facts brought forward to discredit other facts . So it all seems to go to personal opinion on who to beleive.
Some beleive TJ because he is in Magazines and such.Some beleive him because they feel he knows what he says. Some discredit him for stuff he has been prooven wrong on in the past. Some dicredit him just for who he is.
This can be said about everyone on here.(well other than the magazine part... hey I was in a couple this year does that count)
People can argue the "Facts" till they are blue in the face but there is always a decision to make and that is what to actually beleive.
On topics such as this bullets and stuff people could tell many of us the "Facts" and we would have to beleive them as we know no different so to me the facts on here are in the eye of the beholder as almost everyone on here has had their facts disproovin at one time in one way or another. And yes even the almighty TJ and Rich.
Everyone will argue that their facts are right and others will argue that they are wrong. Its never gunna end.
SG

Last edited by sheepguide; 04-09-2010 at 04:52 PM.