View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
It's more than happened in the last 40 years, maybe quadrupled..... I already have a problem with that, as Bowhuntab and I, and even you said the problem is land availablity.... I can now deal with the minor increase in Bowhunters.... but the surge in xbows would be the demise of all our hunting.

If 10% of rifle hunter tured to Xbows, that would nearly double the amount of bow hunter already in the field. With less and less private land accessability WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Now answer my post #211
you didnt answer the question potty. if this fall vertical bowhunter numbers were to double...FORGET ABOUT XBOWS...this is vertical only...would you have the same opposition to it knowing that every possible scenario you have described would be the exact same. i am asking clearly, do you oppose more competition from other bowhunters on that scale?

as for post 211 i see largely a comment and not so much a question. in the middle it says "do i stand alone in being denied access because a farmer sees a bow as ineffective or had a bad experience". well ok yes i have been denied access for that reason. one time a farmer told me no because the previous year his cattle cut up their hooves on a broadhead left out there by a bowhunter. another time i was told no because a deer trotted through the guys yard with an arrow in its chest that morning and his wife didnt like it. another guy said no once because he already has to babysit hunters for a month in november and didnt want to have to worry about another 2 months of daycare (his words).

i hope this answers your question. if not ask more clearly and ill try again. now i asked more clearly, so please answer mine.