View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinC View Post
I am looking at the big picture not just me me me.
I'll be honest, I'm mostly just thinkin bout "me me me" lol. I wanna still be able to go buy a moose tag every year for every zone within 4 or 5 zones of home. I still wanna go Muley huntin down south every year. I see enough stupidity in gun hunters around here to lead me to truly believe that most of them will run out and buy a crossbow so they can start early. Then a bunch of them will realize that its not quite as easy as what it seemed, and the next thing will be the mighty "pilot hole"! Lol. It already happens a lot more than most of us know, and this will almost certainly make it worse.
Now before 3 or 4 of you go off on what I said about gun hunters above, the ones I'm talkin about are the slack jawed morons drivin around in their pickups (or quads), beers in hand, party hunting (by both definitions lol), trespassing and shootin out the windows of the truck. I spent almost 10 years hunting a few sections of land in the bowzone, and never really was exposed to "the outside world" lol. It had both species of deer, elk and moose. With the exception of an annual spring bear trip up here, I didn't really stray too far for big game. It was a shock to the system when I went out in November last year and saw how bad its really gotten. These guys will wreck it fellas, they don't know any better and don't care to learn. Protect what you love.