View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:00 AM

Sorry Potty
I can see some of your points and even understand your position,but with all due respect its just not mine,to each their own.
If a crossbw season was allowed I would use one to extend my outdoor expierinces,not my killing time.In a previous post someone else mentioned practice time,any tool I intend to hunt with would see exstensive practice just as my rifles do.This is the only way to learn not only ones abilities but also their limitations
I am one who falls between the cracks,I dont qualify for the disability permit yet do to injuries (car accident) I cant draw my bow enough ,to practice enough to feel justified or competent enough to actually draw and let loose on a living creature

I do agree however that before a season is implimented or crossbows are to be allowed input from all sides needs to be reviewed,and some form of limitations does need to be put in place.
The same would apply for a muzzleloader season,a true definition of what is going to be considered primitive would have to be defined

Hope some of this makes sense

Rottie