Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209x50 View Post
(yawn)...
Now this thread is about sheep, it is not here for you or me or anyone else to beat their chest as they claim the credentials that they think makes their idea the best or their voice the one that should be heard above all others.
We win this with all voices speaking as one voice. Grow up enough to quit the dick measuring and contribute something worthwhile if you can.
once again, i clarified my position about my credentials and tried to show you that i have presented an idea or two here. i gues you missed it when i said i think okotokians proposal may in fact be the best one in my opinion. this whole discussion is about bringing everyones ideas together looking for a common solution to satisfy the most hunters. we will never have a unanimous opinion here, thats for sure, but when i first spoke out to you rich, thats exactly what i was trying to say. take everyone's opinion into consideration and dont call someone simple minded, stupid or moronic when you dont agree. as for contributing something worthwhile, well, i have contributed......you have not. whether my suggestions were worthwhile or not is open to debate, but at least i offered some and have not slammed anyone for ideas i disagree with.
the closest i will get to saying anything derogatory about anyone is to say this. sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people assume you are an idiot, rather than to open your mouth and prove it.
im also going to ask you one last time 209, please stop the name calling when you disagree with someones ideas, especailly when you have no ideas yourself.