View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:13 PM

Are you serious????

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorhunter View Post
Whine, whine, whine! There's always one or two kids in the family who feel hard done by! If one of those kids is Québec then the other is the almighty Alberta!
GH, the difference is that Alberta is the one supporting this family. quebec adds NOTHING but strife and ill will. I challange anyone to show me how quebec contributes to this country in a beneficial manner! If I had a child like that in my family, a trip to 'The Woodshed' would be in short order!

Quote:
Québecois blood has spilled for Canada as much as any other Province's! We're all in this together! We support each other when needed, that's what family is all about!
While the blood of quebec will never be discounted, I tend to see it as the blood of CANADIANS! As for being together, that notion is laughable at best. If quebec had the resources of Alberta, the selfish bastards would have seperated long ago!

Quote:
Canada is supposed to be bilingual! Rest assured that an average Québecois' English is still better than an average Albertan's French!
That is because knowing English is far, far more advantageous than knowing french. Without being able to speak it, you will be trapped in that economic, teat suckeling black hole.

Quote:
Don't be throwing stones through your own windows boys and girls!

Not so sure about this one.