Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209x50 View Post
bambi, I've never asked for nor do I care what your hunting experience is. I've never asked for anyones because I don't see it as relevant to the discussion. Message boards all full of blowhards longing for an audience. The threads have been plagued by little boys thumping their chests and screaming their "credentials" to anyone who'll bother to read. I learned the value of that type of persons fairy tales a long time ago. Great entertainment around a campfire but worthless in a meaningful discussion. I don't see where my experience is relevant to this discussion either.
You really need to get over your insecurity, it is not the end of the world if I don't agree with you. I'm sure your ideas sound reasonable inside your head but I'm not about to agree with your plans to manage hunters not game.

sigh...i am not surprised in the least that you still dodge a straight question. i am still not surprised at your attempt to deflect attention from the fact that you have not brought an idea of your own to any of the 3 threads about sheep and sheep hunting. wishing to manage predators is great and wanting to improve sheep habitat is great. so how is that done? oops another question. oh well, ill give it a shot anyway. are you suggesting hauling in a load of John Deeres and laying seed for miles of alfalfa in the middle of the wilmore? i reckon some controlled burns would be better myself. how about predators? my sheep died 21 km from my vehicle according to my gps. seems that it should be no trouble for a few guys to go in for an afternoon of wolf shooting. maybe the outfitters up there could tap into the cougar population there instead of cruising the roads for kitty tracks. im not saying that predator control and habitat improvement isnt a good idea, but how the heck do you do it in areas that arent so accessible to the average guy? maybe the government guys could shoot them from the helicopter like they did with the deer cull. please explain your plan.....we would all like to hear it.
and as for agreeing with me rich....you already did. you said in "sheep on a draw" if i remember right that a draw is the only sure way to increase the age structure and size of rams. i dont want to go through that many pages to find it so be a big boy and admit it.