View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck posse View Post
me and a bubby where walking up a trail after a pm hunt. and where followed by a cougar. we could hear it growling but couldn't see it. it was dark as hell by the time we got to the truck. was never so happy to see my truck in my life. must of followed us up the trail for a mile. went back the next am and his tracks where in ours.

had bears in camp wolves in camp never really scared me. but big cats scare the heck out of me.
yeah the same buddy of mine who bugs me about being treed by a wolf has a good cat story of his own... ill tell it in a few sentances... he was sitting in his tree stand on his parents lease land they had for logging out north of nojack ... his brother put him there and left walking to his stand... b4 his brother got to his stand he heard a shot and was like...wt? is he doing... his name is eli and was only 15 at the time... anyway he went back to check on his little brother and came upon him just shaking saying he shot a cat.. well tim the older brother was like yeah right.... wt? were u shooting for? well 10 steps later there it layed a 180 lb male cougar... eli said it jumped in the tree right beside him and was looking at him and flicking its tail back and forth..they hauled it back to the house and called F&W and asked if they could keep it but no... F&W came out immediatelly with alot of questions and took the cat... now it sits in a full mount and the F&W office in edmonton

Last edited by lilsundance; 01-23-2010 at 07:14 PM.