View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Banned

i kinda like the 2 rams in a lifetime idea i've heard...but maybe make it 3 and i'd be happier, i think that might bring the age/quality/size up, i know if i was on my last one i'd be holding out as i'm sure a ton of other guys

i agree with Tango, from what i saw this past season i have no doubts there are lots of guys will to gamble on the square on marginal sheep and i think they've learned it goes to their favor so if they are questioning it they shoot when a lot of us go the other way....i'm not sure who's the smarter group?.....i know i don't have 3 to 6 rams on the wall like some of those i'm talking about so maybe they've got me there, i can't do it as if my guts don't feel right then its not worth it but hey, if you've learned to judge legal better then good for you....put 3 more squeakers on the wall...

two more rams to go in their life should slow it down and let them get more obvious for the rest of us dimwits

sorry, that turned into a bit of a rant....but i saw some interesting stuff this year that just blew me away about this game i'm starting to get much more familiar with, i could be happy with something that would change that a bit