View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:14 AM

Default both sides

thanks again everyone . Now I have heard both sides and that story about the mountain goat, who could argue the success of that friendship. I guess only an outfitter.
I think sometimes people read to much into regulations. I stayed up last night and came up with a few conclusions.
The alberta government didn't make up these regulations to make outfitters rich, they made these regulations to make out of province hunters responsible to their hunter hosts, so that somebody would be watching over them so that alberta game and landowner laws were respected, not abused.
If you want to talk regulations, in manitoba the regulation states that the definition of hunting includes "worrying, persueing, chasing...."
"WORRYING"
I think if you took this litteraly everyone who hikes, scouts out of hunting season or even stops his car to look at a buck is guilty of hunting out of season or off a road. POACHERS
Anyway, i have made two new friends already on this site who offered to take me hunting. I was surprised and very thankful , there are some amazingly good people in alberta, and i hope to make a lasting friendship. These people werent even interested in a trade just good people. But of course as a friend i would def help them out in any way i could.
Before I found this website my wife was getting pretty sick of listening to me talk about deer. thanks for the chat.