View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Henry View Post
I am close to you in Eckville out by the ski hill and I have shot two coyotes in the last two days. They were very brave and too close for comfort, as a rule I leave them alone but then they go and do something stupid like kill one of our cats or try to lure the dog out. Then I have to tune them in for a while until the balance is restored. D.H.
I'm south of the gas plant on 3-2. I came out of the barn tonight after putting the goats in for the evening. Mind you, that's not a quiet event.....lots of yelling....even from the goats too. lol

Here's a coyote, sitting either right inside or outside the fence 75m away. Not a care in the world....probably the same one two night ago that was right at the end of the barn, and sure it was the one from Monday evening that was sauntering 20 feet in front of my heeler running it off the field...again, not a real care in the world.

I'm sure it's the same one, cause I got it this evening. Now, being from PEI originally, I'm used to the larger Eastern coyotes from when I was a kid....and this was the first one I have shot out here.

48" from tip to tail, 33lb. A friend of mine says that's a big one out here.