View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
Can’t say I know people who have cut back on heating or fuel. Watch what the buy for groceries because prices are through the roof and cut back on luxury items yes.

People are definitely cutting back on spending in multiple different areas and I don’t doubt some of the lower income people have cut back of heating/fuel.

In the big scheme of things I bet what ever impact have been made from cut backs in fossil fuels have been offsets from the increased gas people are getting from the quality of food they eat has declined
I think this is on topic because all part of woke agenda
In the States these refugees have to wait for like 7 or so years to get a hearing and in the mean time they get government money to live on.
Well Tyson foods which is huge. Well apparently they are laying off their American workers and hiring these refugees because they can work for less money because of the government programs they are on.
I'm guessing because they are not citizens they are not paying taxes,can double dip and even if caught what can anybody do about it? Kick them out if they show up for immigration hearing sometime 5 or ten years from now? Seniors better not count on therm paying for their social security ,medicare,etc