View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
I disagree he would hurt his chances, if his ideas are our salvation, he will be rewarded for these. The carbon tax has been around since 2007 / 8, there better be a plan, what are the Conservatives waiting

So, what sounds better, April 1st gasoline will rise .03 or 23% increase ? Fear tactics are just that, I don't feel manipulating numbers is good business, but that's just my take on things.
You have my attention. Please show me the carbon tax I was paying in 2007

Secondly the carbon tax is absolutely going up 23% not 3 cents on April 1st. This is not a scare tactic. If you want to challenge that put your money where your mouth is and guarantee all canadians that the carbon tax is going up 3 cents. So if NG goes up its 23% and equates to more than 3 cents will you cover it? How about coal is it going up 3 cents? Heating oil will only be 3 cents? Diesel? Propane? Its going up 23% not 3 cents.

You need to actually read or get informed about all of the plans PP has already laid out, you won’t read about them in the LPC pamphlets you receive from your party of choice.

Also you have said a few times that cancelling it with no plan is a bad idea as a solution is needed. The cancelling is the solution. Nothing else needed.