View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Stock is still in short supply for many dealers. I agree with CB, I would call a few local Polaris dealers, I would bet they will buy it outright or take it as a consignment sale at least. The fact the dealer can provide financing really opens up the number of buys for a relatively high dollar item
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
Thanks for all of the responses folks. Obviously cash is ideal, but this is a roughly $30000 item before taxes so not really practical. lol

I actually walked in and talked to the dealer that it came from yesterday. I explained my kid had won the side by side they just sold for the derby. He told me the price was 30k and I suggested as they sold it for 30 k plus tax, we'd give it back to them for less than that, like 26 ish, take a quad off their hands and get the difference in cash and then they could make a few grand again off it. They had absolutely zero interest in such a transaction. It's a good problem to have for sure but in a perfect world that unit would have been bought at the other dealership here in town as I think the people there would have been open to such an idea.