View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
The spoons are #2's in which we ordered them through the Len Thompson custom order department. Great staff to work with as I already had an idea of the colors I wanted based on the last 5 years of success using that size and color pattern. It was a simple process and we are really happy with the product.
I have found that the ultra glow with the flame and hot green fuses really work well in low light depths as I have caught from 170 fow right up through the water columns, tapping bottom, reeling up, jigging and reeling up fast often gets them to come in from rather far distances and if they are on its incredible how well these lures work.

Just another reason to buy more tackle

Thank you for the information. As I write this I’m making more wireworms for lake whitefish even though I have hundreds of them made already. As if I need an excuse to order some more hooks. Haha.

Also what would you recommend for an ice spinning rod for Lakers? I have some medium walleye rods already but looking at something a little bit more stiff for pike and lakers.