View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88thunderbird View Post
I don't know if it's been mentioned. I'm betting this guy is a vet and has severe Ptsd . When i was a kid in the early 80's a Vietnam vet was one of our boy scouts counselors . one of the other counselors set off a firecracker during a camp fire story and this guy dove for cover and was shaking / chain-smoking wreck for the rest of the weekend .
Well, you're pretty close from what I heard on another video on this cop.
He is a Vet, but never saw combat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Yup… not sure anyone else noticed this but this video and the event in question is part of the training program for officers. Ie. What NOT to do.

Seems like in this instance… people are blowing this up as a video that released by others to slam police. In fact the video was released by police to better train police.

I say Cudos to the police department for the openness and being proactive to make a positive out of this situation

That's so cute of you to think this.

The police had no legal choice but to release the video, then the Public posted it online....

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."