View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klomas98 View Post
Who all hunts in 228?

There will be some minor changes in a couple of sections, that won't effect most of you guys and gals.

There is some land west of Demay Lake that will NOT be OPEN for hunting anymore. Just look for the new No Hunting signs.
A group of us have received written permission from the landowner to hunt on his land.... and he has not given any others permission.
We are very experienced hunters, and the owner will press charges if you guys are on his land. We have been told if they do say they have permission that they are lying and politely send them on their way.
Last season he was disgusted by the number of hunters on his 8 quarter sections again without being allowed there. Dozens he said, Deer just getting slaughtered.
One hunter shot and gutted a deer only 200 yards from his sister's home. That is dangerous guys and totally disrespectful. We as a group are better than that.
Each area that our group will be hunting will be clearly marked NO HUNTING AND NO TRESPASSING. I will be personally posting a few hundred signs, We just want a nice peaceful and safe hunt.
Please, follow the signs. when people go on somebody else's land, without asking it, ruins it for all of us hunters,

This was not meant to offend anybody, as 99% of you are awesome and respectful people. I am sorry for having to post this on here.

Feedback and comments are welcome
Shute's has had enough?
Guess what? So has everyone else.
Your signs will do very little, and your post is very strange.
In fact, that whole area is strange. To get permission on 2 different quarters that I wanted to hunt, I had to ask 2 different outfitters for permission. Figure that one out.

I am guessing you are either young and a bit naive, not having ever come across this before, or are very experienced...at trolling.
I'll give the benefit of doubt and say it's the former, and give you some sage advice; Learn to hunt your area with the pressure it sees, because it will only get worse. Your signs won't change much.
Also, if some ******* without permission truly ruins your chance at an animal, try not to let it make you bitter. It happens to everyone and the closer to populated areas you are, the more it happens.

Happy hunting/trolling.