View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Honest question. Would 3D printing be a viable option? Maybe not for a complete, but certain portions?

OP, I happen to have the same rifle. I have three mags. Two functional and one is not. A piece of the internals snapped. Tried repairing with epoxy. It held for a few years but let go again and I have not attempted to repair again. If we could figure out a way to produce this component of the magazine, I could probably help you out and sell you a magazine. My only condition would be, that if you ever choose to sell that rifle, I get first crack at purchase. They are absolute gems. It’s a sin to have it sit in its current state as such. I’ve been looking for mags for these at every show and store visited for at least a decade and have yet to see, or hear of one.
Well that is a mighty fine offer sir. It's this sort of opportunity that might just be the decision-maker! Part of me is saying, "Buy it" - another part of me is saying, "Don't, because I may never find a magazine." I will speak with the seller tomorrow, and if it's OK with you, I may be in touch.
Thank you!