View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Bacon View Post
He has a neat rack. On the left, the front tines are front to back. On the right, they are side by side, with an extra little nub underneath. I didn't mean to make him sound small in my earlier post. There was no way I was passing up on this fella.

I was meaning to get a nice pic with my rifle on him. But in all the excitement I forgot. I had texted the landowner for the gate combo so I could get my truck in. Then he showed up to see how I made out. I got to chatting with him and he gave me a hand holding and maneuvering to get him gutted and hung on my wobly winch stand. And pics completely slipped my mind.

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk
That front cluster is cool looking congrats size doesn’t matter as long as you are happy with it

In my opinion hunting is about personal goals and challenges so if you are happy with the animal you choose to take its a success.

Totally understand the photo thing people give me crap all the time because I either take basic photos or very few. Only reason I have good photos of my buck this year is my wife demanded I wait till she got there lol

Congrats