View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 06:46 AM

I have a 2021 3500 chevy LTZ 4 x 4 with a duramax and it came from the factory with Michelin LTX AT2 tires LT275/70R - 18, I've got close to 70K on them and they are down to 5/32 so going to have to be changed soon, I'm not impressed with them in snow or mud to be honest but they sure are quiet on the highway.

My last duramax I ran a set of duratracs ok in the snow and mud but terrible wear 55K and they were shot and not real quiet on the pavement so they are out, A buddy of mine has a set of Rovelo Ridgetrak AT on his truck and really likes them, the guy at the the tire shop here said he has sold a lot of them and has a customer that runs them on his fleet trucks in the patch, say's he's been getting good feedback on them. Anyone out there run them ??? good bad ????

SIL runs BF Goodridge T/A KO2 on his truck and really likes them, say's they are quiet on the highway and good in the snow and mud.

I don't tow a lot maybe 10% and not really heavy, 24' cargo trailer 8,000# max and maybe 10% gravel the rest is highway miles.

We were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way.