View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 11:53 PM

I am a treaty Indian.

My grandfathers, grandfathers hunted This land long before there was a park, before there was an Alberta before there was a Canada.

You guys are quick to get upset and frustrated.

The end goal is to manage and protect the animals. Just like you have bad apples we do too. I am not speaking for everyone but we frown or look down on individuals that trophy hunt.

I am sorry that you all feel this way. But your government has made this possible, take it up with them.

In the meantime I wil continue to hunt our traditional lands that we never surrendered, Canada cannot provide a bill of sale for this land.

On this site you have very little education or input from a treaty indian. I watch all the treads and have been talked to by the moderators about voicing my concern. To “tread lightly” or to watch my comments.

It is sad that you guys do not know our views or end goals. But you continue to benefit as a country from our natural resources.

How many of you actually know how to greet or say hello in your areas to that tribe?

How many of you know what treaty you are in?

Guarantee my post will be deleted, and I will be booted because the reality is…you don’t want to see a Treaty Indians points or views.

Eyahr Hey Nakoda