View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 12:10 AM

Default Looking for new folks to hunt with

I am currently looking for new people to hunt with. I'm willing to take guys out hunting who are relative newbies, however I'm extremely particular about who I hunt with.

I'm a status Indian. Hunting to me is as much spiritual as it is a necessity for me and my family. I have been hunting all over alberta for the last 20 years, and don't need lessons or areas to hunt. I'm not looking for a teacher or a guide. I'm looking for people who share the same ethics and values about hunting, who are willing to step out into some adventure, and bag some meat.

A few things about me:
1- I'm a subsistence hunter. I don't need or want trophies. Antler tastes like ****...
2 - I'm a very ethical and rule abiding individual. If you're doing shady ****, it ain't with me.
3 - I don't waste anything. I take hunting very seriously, and as such, will not abide wastefulness.
4 - I'm extremely open minded and non judgemental. Unless you're violating my personal rules.
5 - I believe in fair conservation practices. If you are a detriment to the animal population, I have no use for you. Conservation is the most necessary part of hunting.
6 - I'd prefer guys 30-60 years old. I'm 41. I'm not as young as I used to be but I still pack bulls out of the backcountry.

If you agree with my personal creedo, shoot me a pm and Maybe we can set up a day hunt to see if we might make a good team. I am very particular about who I spend my time in the woods with, but since the wife took all the friends in the divorce, I need new hunting buddies.

I have no issues if you're new to hunting, as long as we share values.

Hope there's some decent people out there. Hope to hear from you.