View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
i would put a lean on your car immediately , if you agreed to the quoted price its your baby . But i own a small shop that is swamped because of fair pricing so then again since i'd have your address on file i might come take my parts back with a few buddies on stand by right at your house , then you can argue over a disabled car.
When I bring you a truck and tell you that its throwing missfire codes on cylinder's 6 and 8. Come back 6 hours later, I'm looking at a bill for 10 hours and all you can helpfully tell me is that its throwing missfire codes... I have agree'd to nothing.

When I bring a vehicle in because you have over torqued the lug nuts so badly that it needs to be taken to a welding shop and have the nuts gouged off and the studs replaced... and then you try to make me pay that bill... Likewise.

If you run an honest shop thats not something I would ever do, however, the minuet a shop starts acting like they've got me bent over a barrel because they have my vehicle, I dont play that game.

Last edited by Bushleague; 09-01-2023 at 10:55 AM.