View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3blade View Post
He can start by listing every liberal scandal especially the ones that point out turds hypocrisy re: racism/sexism (blackface, sexual assault, snc, etc etc)

He needs to silence the Bible thumper extremists and stop the abortion debate altogether. Same with the deficit/budget talk. The people who voted for turds libtards and may now be unimpressed with shiny pony’s conduct don’t respond to adult conversations about money.

Show up in French speaking places. Kbeckistan and NB.

It’ll be a tough road because the liberals have been stacking the deck for a long time, importing immigrant votes into swing ridings in onterrible.

Out west, he needs to have a plan for equalizing representation Re: seats in parliament and eliminate the gun grab. That’s pretty much all, everything other conservative priority can be done once in power. But he does need western people to vote, so he in fact does need to show up out west.
In agreement with most of your words except for the bolded. We already know what Trudeau has done, what Poilievre needs to do is let voters know what he's going to do differently. Recent elections have devolved into mud slinging, I'd rather know what a party offers me compared to what I already know the other party doesn't offer me, that goes for all of them. The left has is working overtime with the fearmongering of Poilievre, he needs to start pushing back on some of the fear tactics from them.

Poilievre also needs to win over the Atlantic provinces, for some reason, they're still all so hell-bent on voting Libera. Last polling suggested over 50%