View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 09:29 AM
Shooting Xs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
As a matter of fact I do. I bought them all cheap from guys who were disillusioned with their Lego rifles. PS not a damn one of them shoot much if any better then some of my off the shelf Sako's or Tikka's.
LOL Ya try hanging a Trigger Teck Diamond off your SPS Rem 700 foot print action.(See how well that works .. ooh ya it doesn't because the actions are so crooked TT will not warranty the trigger)
Plus when you go to sell your tricked out rem 700 action you will get SPS prices. With a Sako or any other High end rifle you will get a premium price and older is even better.

Yes some people do get riled up and spend a bunch of money and still, never quite get to the finish line.
Speak for yourself.
Trigger Tech states in BOLD on the website the Diamond is FOR CLONES ONLY fair warning for use on stock factory 700's, it's got nothing to do with being crooked lol.
It's the cocking piece, that doesn't mean they DON'T work, they won't warranty them if they won't work on factory actions.
Comparing Sako's and an SPS is kind of apples/oranges.
You basically called anyone who added some aftermarket parts to a 700 a "sucker" and inferred they were too stupid to buy a real rifle.
I was just pointing out the obvious, you own some also, if your going to throw insults around, expect a rebuttal.
That SPS stainless in 7-08 you bought off me, how's that working?
If you'd care to discuss this any further, you know how to contact me.

Last edited by DLab; 01-20-2023 at 09:36 AM.