View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positrac View Post
I’m a Browning fan and it sounds like what your friend has is basically a Stainless Stalker with a muzzle brake and the Buckhorn synthetic stock. The Buckhorn stocks are a bit harder to sell than the regular synthetic is, but they cost more new. The muzzle brake also makes it harder to sell because so many people have a negative opinion of them but again, if it was a stock unit then it would have cost more over a regular stainless stalker.

New Browning prices, like all guns, have gone up quite a bit the last few years. I’d say the rifle alone is an easy $1,000 or more. A picture would be nice.

The Leupold being a VX-II and a 3-9 is probably worth $350 on the low end and maybe $450 at the high end if it’s a matte finish and like new.

Mounts are $100 new and a second mag is $100 or a bit more.

I’d say $1,500 for the whole package is not an unrealistic price. I’d start there or maybe a bit higher. You can always go down but you can’t go up once it’s sold.

Again, a picture would be nice.
I don't think your to far out ,1300 To 1500 ,Rifle is 7 years old ,But the break is the kicker here. If it's removable with a cap ,then 1500 is not a crazy price. Fast sale 1250. I wouldn't go under 1250. You never gain selling a package deal. They sell faster if the optic is decent.