View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanGP View Post
After watching a few panfish videos on YouTube, and wanting to fish more for perch this season, I decided to pick up one of these...

I gotta say after laying hands on it, I'm not sure if I really need the Quad HD. The utility and portability of this thing is amazing. I highly recommended checking it out if you're looking for a higher end camera. It's going to pair really nicely with a 6" drill/auger combo for scouting weed beds.

I also picked up my Otter Vortex Resort Hub after ordering it the day it showed up in Cabela's system. They told me they just got some in at the Edmonton South store this week if anyone is looking. CMX Outdoors in Swift Current may also have some when Cabela's sells out.

P.S. - I'm trying to help a friend find an ION G2...preferably one from last year with the 6Ah battery, but a current one is fine. If anyone has seen one please let me know. Cheers.
You are going to like that cam. I think that has the improved cable. Original one I had the cable kept giving up. The one I have now is reinforced and running 3rd year now. Great for scouting...great for everything. Can motion sense and record footage. Down view is really good with this. The wire holder for the 45 degree or full 90 degree is about as simple to use as anything. I leave it on all the time. Have Fun