Thread: Keystone XL
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekan View Post
Kenney bet on the wrong horse!

If I were your financial planner, and I called you up and said to you "you really NEED to invest into this pipeline." Even though other, more experienced investors were looking to divest, I assured you that investing your nest egg was not only a good idea, It was the best idea for your financial future. So you did, like Alberta did with $1,500,000,000.00 of our nest egg.

What would you say to your wife when it became clear that your financial planner was 180 degrees wrong with that investment?

I know what I'd be saying, after the string of profanity that would come out first. "That Pr!3k is F@@ King Fired!

But this is different how? Because we Albertans hate the Libtards? And the UCP are our guys?
His risk from buying into this pipeline could have been decided with the flip of a coin. Yes it will work, No it won't. The stakes are too high to take that kind of financial risk.

Time to fall on your sword, make room for someone with some actual business experience, and go away.
Someone with actual business experience could have predicted COVID nearly two years out? No COVID and it would have been Trumpty Dumpty for four more years. A Biden win under those circumstances would have been fantasy.