View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip-in-Z View Post
If you didn't see my update from this morning with lots of pic's on ice conditions go back to Page 1, Post #29.

On the way home from town tonight seen a truck & shacks out quite a distance on Norglenwold. Went down Sylvan Lane the lake access road to take a pic and the guy in truck was coming out, he said his trailers are on approx. 11” ice, just past them to deeper water is 8”. He’s the owner of "Got Fish" the shack rental company, said he has a bit more work to do before opening day. I cut/pasted some info he posted on F/B.

More pic’s from this afternoon.

EDIT: IMO, driving on this early in Dec with the warm weather is dangerous, I'm hoping others don't think they can drive where ever they want, if they do, vehicles will go down this weekend. Be smart & safe!

D.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/494062108040679/

Got fish is officially on the ice . Opening day is a go . Early booking deal is only on till opening day. 25 bucks off a night except for Christmas eve and new years eve. Lots of days left. With this cold weather looks like opening day will be a go. For the die-hard we will start rentals on the Dec 10th at 8 pm. Got Fish? Ice hut rentals. New pricing overnight Monday to Thursday 150. Day time rentals Monday to Thursday 35 per person( min2 person). Overnight Friday Saturday 200. All prices include predrilled holes bait pre heated trailer with kitchenette washrooms and cameras with tvs. Located at Norglenward Sylvan lake. Message or call Jason at 4039191393

I would say with the new covid restrictions those will be a no go unless only people in your house hold