View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by South west trappin RG View Post
Dave May have a nervous break down over this one he hasn't had a good rant an hair pulling in a while. I don’t know any more details than what’s posted here but I haven’t come up with any conclusion till I here from Bill an some directors on said subjects. Self governance is a ultimate goal with any industry, especially one that has some real haters against it. Southern Alberta Trappers Association has a meeting planed with Bill Ambercombie to find out actual facts an the direction the association has planed.
What a crock.....lol. Bill could hand you a crap sandwich and you’d Wolf it down and say it was delicious. Pretending to be objective is a nice touch though. Anyone that would drive from south of Calgary to the ATA depot in Westlock to turn in their fur in order to support the ATA is beyond fanatical.

Label me a hater if you want but you shouldn’t take it personally. I hate anyone and any organization that is detrimental to anyone pursuing trapping in Alberta......PETA, Fur Defenders, Wolf Matters.......the ATA. I actually have more respect for the antis as they want to shut people out of trapping based on their beliefs and not because of control and money.

I’ll NEVER make apologies for sticking up for Trappers, particularly kids and low income earners that want to trap. If you are opposed to that then I think that you’ve had too much koolaide and you need to re-evaluate your priorities.