View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Hey Sundance, I’ve given up searching any credible information source because you seem to be the only true information.

Is this real? Did the Canadian government make a deal to set up internment camps, then the very next day order a shtload of riot control tear gas? It’s probably fake news right?

https://youtu.be/oMBFoMevCXM
Good question. If the liberals are setting up camps for no purpose then that is totally wrong. If they are asking for “internment” camps for Covid then that doesn’t make any sense.

Many countries have 14 day quarantine rules in place for Covid. Under current liberals law you must quarantine in Canada with a plan in place. However some idiots have violated that and taken it for granted that failure to comply has no penalty.

I am for allowing for people to self quarantine according to their plan. Failure to comply I have no problem with people caught flaunting the law to then be placed in a monitored facility for the term of their quarantine. Makes sense to have clear pandemic plans covering a variety of issues.

In some countries you are automatically sent to a quarantine facility...hotel or army base depending upon the country.

In Canada...trust shouldnt be broken. If it is their should be consequences.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin