View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillG View Post
Yes Calgary and Edmonton have more people but not so many more to make their numbers as high as they are. The homeless should be wiped out if this virus is as bad as claimed. They have no had sanitiser and no masks to wear. They gather together and live on the dirty streets where who knows what gets thrown. That to me sounds like a recipe for disaster among them but it is not. Another interesting stat a US man got Covid a second time. Meaning we can not become immune to it. What good will a vaccine do then. Could also mean though that he got a false positive test. Another stat that is not mentioned. They only seem to worry about false negative test why. If it is false one way it sure can be the other way. Maybe we should second guess the fake news we get on TV every day or at least think a little harder about what we are being fed.
Bill where do you live?
i am in edmonton, most of my life. I'd say I have several thousand friends in various walks of life. I don't know anyone who has contracted Covid, I don't know anyone who knows any one who caught Covid in Edmonton, or in Calgary. I was just in medicine Hat for 3 days, very few people in this city are wearing masks, it was hugely refreshing not to have to wear a mask in every single public place I visited.....